As we accumulate questions that we are getting frequently, we’ll try to update this particular page (last updated November 4, 2006).
- Do voters lack confidence in the electoral process and voting technologies: what do social scientists know? See our recent survey report on vogter confidence; July 2006 VTP working paper, “Are Americans Confident Their Ballots Are Counted?”
- How many states require “voter verified paper audit trails?” According to electionline.org, “22 states require voting machines to produce a VVPAT”
- Absentee voters and partisan bias: Election Updates post Partisan advantages and absentee balloting?” (November 2, 2006).
- How many states and counties are using new voting equipment — or are using e-voting equipment?
- Electionline.org, “Voting Systems 2006”.
- Election Data Services report, “Almost 55 Million, or One-Third of the Nation’s Voters, Will Face New Voting Equipment in 2006 Election.”
- How can I find out if I’m registered to vote?