After spending the better part of the day pollwatching, I’m back in the office checking the news for status reports of how Super Tuesday is going. Here are some stories.
- Georgia reports long lines, but mostly due to high turnout, not problems.
- New Jersey Governor’s voting delayed by polling problems.
- New York: Heavy Turnout, Few Problems
- Early ballots causing problems in AZ
- Oprah fixes voting glitch
- Independents facing voting problems in LA County; ballot bubble causing trouble
- Fist fight at pollsite in Chicago
- Voters turned away in South Carolina due to locked voting machines
- Super Bowl Parade hindering voting in New York