Early voting is underway in Texas, and 65,293 Democrats (.84% of registered voters ) and 25,673 Republicans (.33% of registered voters) have cast ballots.
Stories about early voting in Texas:
- Dallas Morning News story on heavy Democratic turnout in the first day, also Travis County and Collin County
- AP Story (Dallas Morning news) on GOP and Democratic “get out the early vote” rallies.
- Senator Obama reminds supporters (Time magazine) that early voting has begun in Texas.
- Senator Clinton remind supporters (US News) to vote early.
- And Bill Clinton says vote early and vote often (really, he means vote twice, once in the primary and once in the county convention).